Country Living...Island Dreaming

July 2, 2017

Patriotic Inspiration for the 4th of July

Happy 4th of July Weekend to everyone celebrating in the US!  We are having beautiful, sunny weather here in NJ and are spending time with family and friends over these next few days.

In honor of the 4th of July, I thought I would gather up some patriotic inspiration from the past to share with you!

Farmhouse Style Flag and other 4th of July Inspiration
I took this photo at a family 4th of July party a couple years ago.  I love the relaxed farmhouse look with the way it's hanging casually on a barn. 

Patriotic Table Setting for the 4th of July
I shared my Patriotic Table Setting in the Kitchen last year to celebrate the 4th of July.

Patriotic Table Setting in the Dining Room
A few years ago, I set a simple Patriotic Table Setting in my dining room in honor of the 4th.

Simple Door Decor for the 4th of July
And this Simple Door Decor for the 4th was a quick and easy way to decorate my front entrance!

Strawberry Pound Cake Recipe
This Recipe from the Book - Gumbo Love would be a great dessert to serve at a 4th of July party.  Just throw in some blueberries and you have your red, white and blue!  (Or just serve it with blue and white napkins like I did!)

Huge flag on white house
And even though this photo was not from a "4th of July" post, I included it because I LOVED this huge flag on this gorgeous house from the Spring Lake Garden Tour last week!

Flag on boardwalk

I hope you are feeling inspired 
to decorate for the 4th!  
What are your plans for the holiday?

I would love for you follow along so you don't miss a post!

Patriotic Inspiration for the 4th of July


Sharing at these parties:
Inspiration for Moms - Inspiration Monday
Life and Linda - Dishing it and Digging It
Dwellings - Amaze Me Monday
Marilyn's Treats - Over the Moon
Coastal Charm - Show and Share
My Life Abundant - Wonderful Wednesday
A Delightsome Life - Home and Garden Thursday
The Essence of Home - Share Your Style
Seeking Lavender Lane - The Creative Circle
French Country Cottage - Feathered Nest Friday
Rattlebridge Farm - Foodie Friday and Everything Else
From Gardners to Bergers - The Handmade Hangout
The Kim Six Fix - Creativity Unleashed
Design Dining and Diapers - Inspiration Gallery
Two Chicks and a Mom - Funtastic Friday
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating - Flaunt it Friday
Pieced Pastimes - Saturday Sparks
Sweet Pea - Best of the Weekend
The SITS Girls - Saturday Sharefest
My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies - Snickerdoodle Sunday
Love of Home - Sundays at Home
DIY Showoff - That DIY Party
Cedar Hill -The Scoop
A Stroll Thru Life - Inspire Me Tuesday
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia - Inspire Me Monday
Sweet Parish Place - Totally Terrific Tuesday



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hi Shelley, you have it all covered with your very patriotic post. Love the tablescape. Garden tours are always fun and inspiring. We are just staying home and enjoying some peaceful times together. Thank you for sharing your Patriotic inspiration at DI&DI. Happy 4th to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your post. Great inspiration pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and inspiring decor. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelley, I'm always inspired to include some patriotic decor in our home for the summer months. Thanks for sharing your photos. Love the large flag!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig