December 18, 2014

Christmas Breakfast Table

Every Christmas morning we open our gifts and then the four of us sit down for our traditional breakfast.  My husband always cooks the eggs and bacon, while the kids and I make the toast and cut up the fruit.  The table setting is usually pretty simple.

This year I am playing around with this setting
to go along with some of the other black, white and red decor this year.

If you try really hard, 
you can see some black and white in the family room.

And I do have this vignette on the kitchen counter.

To coordinate with the black and white theme, 
I clipped these chalkboards to the napkins.  
A great find in the sale bins at Michael's.

The plates are Mikasa - Italian Countryside.

I swear this is my favorite tablecloth.
I think I bought it at Kohl's years ago.



One more thing I can cross of my list!


8 comments:

  1. Your table looks so pretty Shelley...LOVE your buffalo check tablecloth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty perfect! Christmas morning will definitely be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and I make breakfast for us and this year my daughter, son in law and miss Leila will be the only other ones here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your black and white...one of my favorites.
    Our family comes to our home on Christmas Eve for a great dinner, gifts, stockings and fun..then, we go to ea of our childrens home early C. morning for breakfast at one...brunch at the other. :) Wonderful time of the year.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black and white and the chalkboard tags! I love Christmas breakfast with my family before the rest of the extended family comes for dinner. It's all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet table. I love the chalkboard tags.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! I love gingham and the chalkboard tags are a perfect touch!! Thanks for sharing on Fridays Unfolded!! I will be featuring you this week!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!