Country Living...Island Dreaming

November 25, 2014

Thanksgiving Vignettes

Before I run out to the store to pick up the rest of my Thanksgiving ingredients, I'd like to share a few Thanksgiving inspired vignettes around my home...

This is the coffee table in my living room.
The sunflower basket shows up in different places every year:

I added this subway art to my foyer.

 As you can see, I changed it a bit in here.
Here is what the table looked like about a month ago - Fall Foyer
(I know, I just can't leave things alone!)

 This rustic pumpkin is on the kitchen table.
Obviously it will look a bit different in here on Thanksgiving Day.

This fall vignette is in my guest bathroom.



 I made the "artwork" on Picmonkey.
I always like to change what's in the beadboard frame.

Last year, I used some subway art in here.

 The pub table is all set for a game of chess.
Gotta keep those cousins entertained.


And basket of pumpkins sits on the console table in my family room.

Here is how my house looked last year:

And now I have stalled enough!  I am off to the grocery store to brave the crowds of Thanksgiving shoppers..And the pre-snowstorm shoppers!  Yes, snow is in the forecast for tomorrow....looks like a white Thanksgiving around here!

What are your Thanksgiving plans?



Linking to:
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Everything looks beautiful, Shelley. I'm in love with your sunflower basket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vignettes look beautiful. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, Shelley, enjoy the day with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so beautiful and inviting! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant! I love how you used muted tones. Very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful... I love your fun wall art! I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving, Shelley. Thanks for linking up with us at Best of the Nest!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig