Country Living...Island Dreaming

October 21, 2014

Halloween Fun with PicMonkey

Did you happen to notice that PicMonkey 
has a some special Halloween themes?
I played around a bit and doctored up a few pictures
using their standard themes and fonts...

 Take this picture of me for instance...


I could add a bit of the Comic Book Theme...

Or a disturbing mixture of zombies and vampires.
Scary...

Something eerie maybe...

 Or maybe just "ghostify" my picture!

Or just a silly Halloween greeting!

And if you have PicMonkey's Premium Upgrade,
there are a ton of others to choose from.

Have fun playing around.
It's quite addictive!

Have you tried the Halloween features on PicMonkey yet?

Linking to:
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. cute cute cute...I love playing around on picmonkey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Picmonkey - so much fun stuff to mess around with on there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love Picmonkey and it literally makes my day when they come out with new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture of you, you look soooooooooooooooo beautiful and all the picmonkey ones are so fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha...i love it! I have seen it in pic monkey but have not played around with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were having fun for sure. Love it! I have used their fun Halloween things last year, but haven't this year. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig