Country Living...Island Dreaming

October 31, 2014

Blue and Orange

I recently added some orange to my office shelves...

Decorating for fall with blue and orange
And I am loving it with the blue.

Orange candle for fall
Complementary colors, you know.

Blue and orange in the office
Yeah, I kind of went crazy with the pumpkins in here!

Blue and white with orange - decorating office shelves for fall
But the more I added, 
the more I loved it!

Fall Decor with blue and orange


Fall Shelves in home office - using orange pumpkins to add to the blue and white decor
They liven up every shelf!

White Shelves decorated for fall with blue and orange
And I love both colors against the crisp white.

Blue and Orange for fall decorating

Shelf styling with blue and orange for fall
And I love wine...

Blue and white candlesticks on white bookshelf decorated for fall


White bookcases decorated for fall
Hopefully the pumpkins will stay fresh through Thanksgiving.

Happy Halloween!

I added some orange to my son's room recently too.
Click HERE to see that post.

Have you decorated with blue and orange 
this season?

Decorating with Blue and Orange

Enjoy your day!




SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Stunning combination and wonderful fall decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love orange paired with blue -- so does the color wheel. :-) And now is definitely the time to go a little nuts with pumpkins. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can never have too many pumpkins! I have always been a fan of orange and blue...perhaps you should keep them up year round! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I think you know already how much I like the mix of blue and orange -- I opt for the turquoise blue, but the royal blue is smashing with orange. I really like your collection of blue decor and all the wonderful pops of orange. Really, you can never have too many little pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the orange and blue together! Are you bookcases from Ballard Design? Love them.

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karena! No, the bookcases are actually from Howard Miller. They were cream and I repainted them Decorator's White.
      Shelley

      Delete
  6. I think I need to paint you a little blue and white monogram pumpkin to add to that great orange and blue decor!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blue and orange together. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love it! I saw the beautiful pumpkins you painted over at The Enchanted Home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sure is a pretty combination. I real;y loved the watered down version of light turquoise and peach, too!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore blue and white, but I always like it even better when I add in orange in the fall. Your shelves look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You styled your book case beautifully and the color combo for tall? perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is Beautiful! I love to decorate with different shades of blue throughout my home! -Lori from LLFarm

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the way you styled your bookcases and I love the blue and orange color combo!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig