Country Living...Island Dreaming

August 2, 2014

Window View

I realized I still need to go through my pictures from when I visited the Mansion in May Designer Showhouse back in May!  Yeah...I am really organized this summer...

Anyway, here is a view from one of the upstairs windows there...
Amazing huh?
And this was taken on my iphone!

My view looks nothing like this right now as it is raining in New Jersey!
(And I don't live in a designer showhouse!)
Oh well...

What is your view like this weekend?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love all of the features this week - so much inspiration! Thank you for graciously hosting this Window View.
    apartment-decoration

    ReplyDelete
  2. The view from that mansion was incredible!! I am sure the new owners love it everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautful view for sure. Just in case you don't see it I left on your post about looking for a new
    pillow..........maybe it might help.
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, Shelley! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty view! And you're funny, too:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig