August 31, 2014

Labor Day Weekend...So Far...

I think spending time at the beach 
is the best way to wrap up a wonderful summer!
 And these past few days have been beautiful at the Jersey Shore!

 Although the first day or two, the waves were rough 
from an offshore hurricane...

The ocean calmed down more each day
and ended up being perfect for body surfing!

But my husband and boys needed even more thrills
so I held my breath while they rented a wave runner.

I think I grew a couple more gray hairs this weekend!

A craft fair was in town
so we did a little browsing.
At least that was a calm activity for me!

Overall, it's been a perfect weekend so far.
Unfortunately, I don't think the weather is supposed to be this beautiful
 for Labor Day!

Goodbye Summer 2014!
It's been a good one!

How has your Labor Day Weekend been so far?

Linking to:
Nancherrow - Fridays Unfolded
Craftberry Bush - Inspiration Gallery



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful beach! It's so sad for summer to end...not looking forward to winter here in Annapolis, MD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley, that does sound like the perfect way to end the summer! What beautiful weather you had for the beach. This summer went by way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the perfect way to end summer!! Figures the kids are going back to school and now the summer heat arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a gorgeous weekend!! Back to reality good luck with school etc!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks heavenly! Good luck with the start of the school year!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!