Country Living...Island Dreaming

August 8, 2014

Designer Showhouse Favorite

Way back in May I visited Blairsden, a Mansion in May designer showhouse located in Peapack-Gladstone, NJ.  I took so many pictures on my iphone and then never got around to sharing them with you.  Today, I am going to share one of my favorite rooms in the mansion...

The Grey Gardens Great Room 

Enjoy...
Starting with this side of the room.
I love the blue backings of the shelves...

 And of course the shelf styling!


The room had so much natural light.
The colors and textures make it such an inviting space!

And I love all the blue and white accents.

Oh...and the corner sofa.  
A great place to sit and have a glass of wine.

Beautiful gallery wall too.

And who doesn't love a topiary or two?

I could sit at this lovely table all day!

That lantern is perfection!

I hope you enjoyed one of my favorite spaces from the tour.
I promise to organize the rest of my pictures
 and show you more of this amazing house in the near future!
(It's only been 3 months...)

Even though the house is no longer open for tours,
please check out the Mansion in May website
and of course the designer's website - Linda Benson Interiors.

Have you been to any designer showhouses lately?
I would love for you follow along so you don't miss a post!

Linking to:
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love your flower picks, Carlene...and all of your cute garden decor!
    Outdoor & Gardening

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, it really is a beautiful home. Love the dining room too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just beautiful. Great examples for styling the shelves. I love the lantern above the dining table.

    Visiting show homes is one of my very favorite things to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the corner sofa. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love checking out designer show houses. Thanks for sharing. I will be featuring this tonight at my Sizzle into Summer party that opens at 8pm EST. Please stop by and pick up an I've Been Featured button. Thanks. http://diybydesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love! Thank you for sharing. You will be one of the features tomorrow at the Anything Blue Friday party. The party will go live at 8am...It's a miracle...LOL! Hope to see you again at the little blue soiree! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig