July 11, 2014

Guess Who is in Town?

Well, maybe not my town...but my state!

Yes, World Market just opened a store in  Livingston, New Jersey!

I couldn't be more thrilled!  I can't tell you how many times I have been wanting to see something in person but could only purchase merchandise online.  Well not any more baby!  Woohoo!

And speaking of "seeing in person"...


Tomorrow, as in Saturday, July 12, 2014 - the Property Brothers, Jonathan and Drew Scott will be at the Livingston, NJ store!  See more details HERE.  I am sure there is going to be a HUGE line but I am going to try to make it if I can.  My kids even like them so I could probably bring them along.  They better not get in the way of my shopping though!!  Actually, it might be helpful to bring them along so they can help CARRY all the stuff I buy!  Hey, maybe I can talk the Property Brothers into designing my kitchen...

Here are a few things I have my eye on already...



Possibly for my son's room...





Even Rosie selected something she likes...

I already own the Chloe console table
but maybe I could use a little accent table to go with it..

The Chloe table is shown below in my spring vignette...

Here's a side view of the table...

Believe me, after this weekend, 
this won't be the only World Market piece in my house!

I just cannot wait to get shopping!

Do you have a World Market near you?

4 comments:

  1. Oohhh - I'm so happy for you AND for me to read about the new World Market store because that's a doable drive from where I live! We will have to meet up there some day and do lunch and shopping once the kiddos are back in school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents used to take me to the original World Market near the wharf in San Francisco at least once a year when I was a kid. It was magical for me to see all those exotic imported items back then, and I've been happily shopping there ever since. You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh...so jealous, that's too far for me! They need one in Freehold or near Red Bank, that I can do. I went to one in VA...reminds of how Pier I was when they first opened, more exotic and less tacky. Enjoy your shopping and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh sound like fun!! Cant wait to see what you buy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!