Country Living...Island Dreaming

May 1, 2014

Same Pillows, Different Prices

This sudden surge of spring weather 
has me thinking of ways to freshen up my deck.  
I would love some new throw pillows
to coordinate with the beige seat cushions on my patio furniture.  
I really need to brighten things up out there!

I came across some "sealife" print pillows at Target
that I thought would work with the beige...

The current price of these are $78.99 for the two 18.5" pillows.
I thought that was a little high for outdoor pillows,
especially since I will need a total of six.
I kept looking.

Then I stumbled upon what appears to be the same exact pillows on 
They are selling two 18.5" pillows for $57.87 with free shipping.
Definitely a little better.

But then I checked Home Decorators Collection
and found similar ones...
These aren't exactly the same as the other two,
but pretty close!
Instead of 18.5", they are 16",
BUT they are currently on sale for $19.00 each with free shipping!
Now I can deal with that!

Now, I just have to decide if I want to go that "beachy"
on my deck!
If I only had a beach house...
That would solve everything!!!

I will keep you posted on my decision!

Have you found any good deals lately?

Linking to
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Go beachy as you can change out pillows at any time. I love the nautical touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like the $19.00 pillow better. What about using them as accents and combining with a few solids...that way it isn't over the top beachy? What a score!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pillows and what a great price!! It always pays to shop around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pillows for Home Decorators and the price is right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Find Shelley! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great find!! Hope you are enjoying the weekend, K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job finding the best price! They really are cute pillows.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig