March 20, 2014

Happy Spring!

Happy Spring Everyone!!!

It will be some time before my lavender looks like this again...
but at least we are heading in the right direction!

This is one winter I am not sad to see end...
Who am I kidding - I like to see every winter end!

And what am I doing on this glorious first day of spring you ask?
Well, besides seeing if an egg will balance on end...
I am spending the morning in the car service waiting room
while I get new tires on my car.

It doesn't get more exciting than that!

How are you spending your first day of spring?

6 comments:

  1. Oh, we just got new tires on hubby's car a couple weeks ago. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to plant some lavender. That picture make me want to swan-dive right into it! I guess that would hurt. Your blog is lovely so I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Here are the details: http://www.thechicdream.com/2014/03/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok. The way that last line looks makes my comment look spammy. It's not!

      Delete
  3. Hey, I just got new tires too. Life in the fast lane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Spring to you too. Our temperatures are finally cooperating! Have a great Tuesday! Did you check out the "new" Uptown Acorn?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated first day of spring - fun way to spend the day! Our temps today are predicted to get to 82…on our way to summer already! I hope yours is beautiful! I am delighted that you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!