Country Living...Island Dreaming

December 8, 2013

Friday Food Focus

XYZ...

If you follow my Friday Food Focus, you know that each week I travel down the alphabet and recommend a Non-GMO food for you to try.  Some weeks it's easy because I can tell you about a brand that I already use.  Some weeks, I try something new and give you a review of that food.


Now, I have reached those letters of the alphabet (XYZ)
where I cannot find any GMO free brands in the stores.

I know they are out there.
I just haven't found them.

But I do have an app on my phone
that lists the Non-GMO foods
to help me out.

these are a few GMO free brands that begin with X,Y and Z:


Like I said, I haven't tried any of them yet
but once I come across them,
I will be sure to let you know how they tasted!

If you are interested in getting a full list of your own,
check out the Non-GMO iphone app listed above.

And if you want to read my recommendations,
click on any of the links below:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W

*Once again, I am not being compensated in any way to mention any of these brands.

Have you tried any GMO free brands you can recommend?



SHARE:

1 comment

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig