Country Living...Island Dreaming

November 8, 2013

Friday Food Focus

Welcome to the Friday Food Focus
where each week I travel down the alphabet
highlighting GMO-free foods.

We have made it to the letter "U"
and this week I tried something new to me:


I was a little hesitant since the words "gluten free" 
don't usually scream "enjoyable" in my world.
Let me tell you - I was pleasantly surprised!

These bars were chewy and delicious.
They are a great snack to grab when you need a little boost,
like during that late afternoon slump.

With the mixture of oats, nuts and chocolate chips,
I felt full and nourished while satisfying my chocolate cravings!
Even my 7 year old fellow chocolate lover couldn't keep away from these bars!

 Yummy...GMO-free and gluten free...
What more could you want in a granola bar?

*Once again, I am not being compensated in any way to mention this brand.

If you need more of my GMO-free list,
please click on any of the links below!

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T

What are you munching on for snacks?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These look great to me. I love Udi's bread and pizza crust, so I am sure this will be great!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig