Country Living...Island Dreaming

November 22, 2013

Friday Food Focus

We have reached the letter "W" 
in my alphabetical list of GMO-free foods.

This week, Rosie is going to recommend her favorite GMO-free food.
(What?  I never said this list was strictly for people!)

My darling doggie recommends 
She was being a bit of a diva on the day of the photo shoot.  
Note that smirk on her face!
Actually, I think she is trying to tell us how much she hates GMOs too!

We started using this brand about a year ago
and Rosie loves it.
I love it because of the healthy ingredients
and of course because the formula we buy is GMO free!


I have great respect for Wellness for responding to the current concerns about GMOs.  They are on a "GMO-Free journey" just like I am!  Currently, their dry products contain GMO-free ingredients and according to their website, they are working towards guaranteeing GMO-free ingredients for even more of their products!

After all, we should do all we can to keep our precious pets healthy!

What kind of dog food do you buy?

*Once again, I am not being compensated in any way to mention this brand.

If you would like to see more of my GMO-free list,
please click on any of the links below!

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. She is honestly one of the BEST looking goldens I have ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig