Country Living...Island Dreaming

November 3, 2013

Friday Food Focus

Ooops, I missed Friday again!
Halloween threw me off...
and that time change...
yeah, that's what did it!

So, it's Sunday and I am just getting to the 
Friday Food Focus.

If you are not familiar with this series,
each week I travel down the alphabet
highlighting a Non-GMO brand
that I have tried.

I had trouble finding the letter "T"
this week but then remembered my tea collection.

I drink an assortment of teas
and one of the brands I love is


They produce of huge selection of wellness teas
and teas for just about any symptom or ailment you can come up with!

Many of their teas are organic/GMO free 
so I would say this brand would qualify for my list!

During cold and flu season I stock up on the ones that boost your immune system
which reminds me - I need to get shopping!

This is one brand that is easy to find
 in most grocery and health food stores
 so you have no excuse not to give it a try!

*Once again, I am not being compensated in any way to mention this brand.

If you just can't get enough of my GMO-free list,
please click on any of the links below!

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S

What kind of tea do you drink?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love tea! I recently gave up coffee (too much caffeine) and I've really been enjoying tea again. I think I've seen this brand you mentioned in my local grocery store. It sounds good! Lately I've been drinking Lemon Lift by Bigelow, but I'm ready to try something new. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig