October 21, 2013

Festive Fall Table Setting with White Pumpkins

With the weather finally getting cooler around here, I thought it would be fun to create a fall table setting!

White Pumpkin Place Setting
I found some white pumpkins at the local garden center.  Pumpkins?  Are they really pumpkins?  They might technically be gourds, but they are cute!

Fall Table Setting with White Pumpkins
I found the table runner at Marshall's and decided to pull both the silver and gold from it.

Mercury Glass Candlestick - part of a fall table setting
It worked out well with my mercury glass.  I like how it adds some sparkle.

Amber Wine Glass - A Fall Table Setting
You might have noticed I used amber wine glasses mixed with clear ones on the end.  I only had 4 of the amber ones and I thought they went well with the table.  I keep checking on Ebay for 2 more.  (They are discontinued Southern Living at Home).

Fall Table Setting in the Dining Room
Here is a side view of the table.

White Pumpkin Place Setting - part of a Fall Table Setting
I mixed in casual, natural elements with the formal china and silver.  No rules here.

Autumn Table Setting with White Pumpkins and natural textures

Fall Table Setting with China and White Pumpkins

Autumn Table Setting in the Dining Room using White Pumpkins
Now I guess I need to have a dinner party!

Do you keep your dining room set 
when you are not using it?
I'd love for you to follow along so you don't miss a post!



Fall Table Setting with White Pumpkins


Linking to:

16 comments:

  1. I love the wonderful tablescape and I do like the way you mixed the gold and the silver, perfect, I adore the baby white pumpkins, they are just so sweet and look wonderful on the center of each setting, it looks like everyone gets a little treat...love lthat...come on over to my post for a lvisit...I am a new follower of yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty tablescape! Now you DEFinitely need to have a dinner party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done:) I use to keep the table set but with a 18 month old "pawing" around the house I've decided not to tempt fate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, I love the white on white dishes with the silver candle holders. I keep the dining room table set most of the time. The kitchen table is set every day. I am ready to change out the dishes in the kitchen this week..... Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mix of texture and pretty dishes! Great job! Come link up to Centerpiece Wednesday linky party and share this post with us. http://thestylesisters.blogspot.com/2013/10/centerpiece-wednesday-link-up-party-98.html
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty tablescape and perfect for Fall! Thanks for joining the Open House party.
    xx,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, love those little pumpkins! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely table! I recently found 2 of the amber goblets at GW and will be watching for more! I have the set in red and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful table setting! I'd love for you to link up to The DIY'ers link party! http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-diyers-35.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!