Country Living...Island Dreaming

September 27, 2013

Friday Food Focus

Another week comes to an end.

And this week, the letter for my GMO-free A to Z journey 

is "P"...

"P" for Pacific Foods.

Pacific makes a whole variety of
soups, broths, sauces, non-dairy drinks and various packaged meals.

I tried their almond "milk".

Every now and then I like to think that I can become a vegan so for a couple of days I stay completely away from animal products.  This week I attempted this new vegan lifestyle again by swapping the milk in my oatmeal to an almond beverage.  It was a surprisingly easy switch and I liked the vanilla flavoring in this one.  I don't know how long I will stay on this vegan kick but it always makes me feel healthier - even if I only stick with it for a short time.  It's nice to know there are GMO free options out there when I get in this mood.

Once again, I am not being compensated in any way to feature these products.  I am just trying to highlight brands I have tried so you can all be aware of the healthier choices out there!

If you would like to check out previous posts
in my GMO-free A to Z journey,
click on each letter below.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O

What do you put in your cereal/oatmeal?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig