September 14, 2013

Friday Food Focus

Each week I like to travel down the alphabet
focusing on GMO-free foods.  
This week I am highlighting the letter "N"...

With the kids back in school,
I have managed to find a few free minutes to enjoy my tea in peace!

I have recently come across Numi Organic Tea
and it has since become a part of my morning routine.
Their teas are organic, Non-GMO and Fair Trade Certified.
Check out their website to read more about this impressive company.


Numi Organic Tea comes in a wide variety of flavors.  So far I have just tried the the black teas mainly since I have to now wake up at the crack of dawn to get these kids on that bus!  I need that jolt of caffeine in the morning to get me going and since I am not a coffee drinker, tea has to work for me!

But wait...
the letter "N" is not finished yet!

Of course I have to keep the kids happy too...
We are huge fans of Nature's Path in this house!
 My kids love their delicious cereals as well as the yummy snack bars.  All their products are USDA Certified Organic and are Non-GMO Project verified!  My kind of company!

The boys love bringing the rice bars to school for snack time and we have tried many of their cereals - for snacks and for breakfast.  Check out their website for all the products they carry.

Once again, I am not being compensated in any way to feature these products.  I am just trying to highlight brands I have tried so you can all be aware of the healthier choices out there!

If you would like to check out previous posts
in my GMO-free A to Z journey,
click on each letter below.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M

Have a great weekend!
We are finally getting some refreshingly cool weather here.

Have you tried any organic/GMO free foods lately?

2 comments:

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!