Country Living...Island Dreaming

August 15, 2013

It's Not Shark Week Anymore...

Well, it was Shark Week on the Discovery Channel recently....

And last year was "the year of the shark" for us...
at the annual cardboard boat race!
You might recall our boat building (and racing) adventures last year.

But this year
we have something else up our sleeves for the "big race"!
Stop by on Monday and see what fun creation
 the kids and I came up with this time!

Wish us luck in the race!

(And don't forget to swing by tomorrow for the Friday Food Focus!
I know you are the edge of your seats wondering
what fabulous Non-GMO product I am highlighting this week!)

Click HERE for the link to Monday's post!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. ooohhhh.. you're such a tease today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait!!! I wish that our Club did this at the end of the pool season. So fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig