Country Living...Island Dreaming

August 31, 2013

Friday Food Focus

The process of switching over to Non-GMO foods can be hard.  I am the first to admit this.  It's not like you can go to a restaurant and say, "I would like the GMO free menu, please."  But I do love going to restaurants, especially when we are on vacation.  Of course I am sure the die-hard health conscious people would just tell me not to eat out in restaurants but at this point in my life I am not ready to give that up!

I am trying my hardest to make changes at home though.  I figure if I cook with organic food and we eat organic snacks while at home then I am heading in the right direction.

Like I have said, this is a journey for me and I am learning along the way.  By trying a different brand each week or highlighting a brand that I already use, I am reminding myself how important this journey is as well as helping you see that there are healthier choices out there.  Your welcome...

I will be back next week with the letter "M".

Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend!


If you would like to check out previous posts
in my GMO-free A to Z journey,
click on each letter below.

A B C D E F G H I J K L





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Of course you knew I would be here for this. Can't wait for "M". I created a Mediterranean stew last night that was marvelous. It will be on the blog soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Changing to anything truly healthy is hard! We just had another wonderful Paleo meal tonight and it felt so good after eating so badly all Labor Day Weekend!!! It's really fun to find recipes that taste just as good but are truly good for you as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig