August 10, 2013

Friday Food Focus

Welcome to the Friday Food Focus
where every week I like to highlight a brand or two
that does not contain any GMOs.

I am making it fun this week with the letter "J",
because for me, the letter "J" means Justin's!

Justin's makes chocolate candy!
Hooray!
Who doesn't want need a great piece of chocolate now and then?!!
They also make a variety of nut butters
which I still have to try.

This week I indulged in the dark chocolate peanut bar
which was just scrumptious!

And I guess I should admit
that I also picked up my usual obsession...
 The Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups!
I am embarrassed to tell you how many times I buy these!
(some times of the month more than others - ha ha!)

But at least I feel better about buying organic.
They seriously have a much better taste than
some of those waxy chocolates we have grown used to!

And like always,
I am not being compensated in any way to mention these.
I just want to keep organic foods in business!

If you would like to check out previous posts
in my GMO-free A to Z journey,
click on each letter below.

A B C D E F G H I

Have you tried these yummies?
Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I do love some chocolate candy! I've never heard of the Justins brand. Maybe it's just in your area. Looks delicious though.
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't keep Justins in our house due to our youngest's peanut allergy but from time to time I get Justins for the older two if we are out alone. The dark chocolate peanut-butter cups are unreal!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!