Country Living...Island Dreaming

July 1, 2013

Flowers and Followers

I thought I would be late in reminding you how you can follow my blog.
Then I signed on my computer this morning 
and noticed that Google Reader was still working.

But who knows how long that will last
since today was supposed to be the end!

So, please remember to follow my blog
through
email (see side bar)
and of course - Bloglovin.

I would hate to lose touch with all you 
lovely readers!

In the meantime,
enjoy my lavender from the front yard.
It's at peak right now.
I have to dry some out 
to bring inside for a natural air freshener.

I just love this time of year!
(Except it is pouring rain at the moment)


Enjoy your week!


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The lavender around the patio is very pretty. It must smell so wonderful out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you had smell-a-blog! LOL! I love lavender. It is gorgeous. I am following you at bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Do you ever cook with it? I was wondering about that... suppose I could look it up but why not just ask Shelley?!? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, why not ask Shelley - the food expert?! Ha Ha! Actually Amanda, I have never cooked with the lavender but I think I have seen recipes that use it as an ingredient. It is quite fragrant so I would imagine that a little goes a long way!

      Delete
  4. I love, love lavender! It is so gorgeous surrounding your patio! I like it In bouquets, sachets, even some in Herbs de Provence.

    xoxo
    Karena
    2013 Designers Series

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig