Country Living...Island Dreaming

June 12, 2013

A Rosie Hello

Every now and then,
someone will ask me how Rosie is doing...

And since I have a million things going on today,
I thought it would be a good day for her
to pop in and say hello....

I just took this picture a few minutes ago.
I don't know if you can see the cut on her nose or not
but this morning she was playing with a snapping turtle...

And yes, it bit her in the nose!

I frantically called the vet but she was not concerned.
Of course I had to then get a shovel and carry the nasty turtle 
out of my yard.

Another example of why I can't get anything done around here...

So to answer your question...
Yes Rosie is fine - just up to her usual mischief!
How is your day going?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Aww, poor baby just wanted a playmate since her mommy is too busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, ouch. We get those around our pond and haul them off. They are vicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Rosie!! She's just trying to have fun! Now that you mention it I do miss reading those updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, poor Rosie! Reminds me of the time my childhood cat got bit by a mouse. ;) I can't believe how big she is!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet girl! I guess the turtle wanted some of her sugar :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling dog!!! You are a good mama to get rid of that bad old turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks like she got lucky with the snapping turtle. I can’t believe that she would try to pick a fight with a snapping turtle. My day is going great thank you for asking! I hope you get everything accomplished that you need to.


    My Website: Split-Site PhD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear Rosie is still up to her shenanigans and that the turtle bite wasn't serious.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig