Country Living...Island Dreaming

March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

I wish the Easter Bunny had thought ahead
and bought some of those cute bunny ears for Rosie this year! 


But...since we just flew home from the Caribbean last night
and the Easter Bunny barely had enough energy
to put out the baskets and hide the eggs,
Rosie will have to wait until next year for those bunny ears!
But the flowers sure smell nice!

I can't wait to tell you about our wonderful vacation in Grand Cayman!

I apologize for being such an unprepared blogger.
Since I almost always blog in real time,
 I didn't even have any posts lined up while I was away.
You could have easily figured out that last week was our big trip!
At least the burglars didn't figure it out and rob our house though!

Have a Happy Easter and I look forward to getting back to blogging!
I missed you guys!



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. ooh, fun! I can't wait to hear about it! I'd really like to go there someday.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig