Country Living...Island Dreaming

October 26, 2012

Ok, What Do I Do?

Something is wrong with my blog and I need whatever help I can get!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I just signed on and saw all these words embedded into my text
that linked to advertisements that I
DID NOT AUTHORIZE!!!!!!

Even some of the comments have underlined words embedded into them
linking them to advertisements.

PLEASE DO NOT click on to any of those links!!

Something really strange is going on because
I signed off, then signed on and they were gone.
Then later on, I went back and THEY WERE THERE AGAIN!!!

And if you have any advice on what I can do,
PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!
I hope it is just some simple solution
or something I clicked on by mistake...

PLEASE HELP!

***********UPDATE - Today (10/27) the links are not showing.  Yesterday I emailed Blogger and they told me to check the add-ons and pop-ups.  I disabled whatever I could - don't ask me details because I really have no idea what I did.  They also said that most likely I was the only one who could see these things on my blog.  So who knows, it seems like everything is ok at the moment.  If you happen to notice some random words underlined on my blog, please let me know.  Some examples of words underlined that linked to ads were the words, "job", "coffee table" and "window" for examples.  What a pain.  Anyway, I will keep my fingers crossed that this problem is resolved!  Thanks again for reading!

Thank you!
- Shelley
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh dear. I have seen that in one other blog. I'm afraid I don't know how it happens. If you find out more, please let us know.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig