Country Living...Island Dreaming

October 23, 2012

Halloween Vignette

My 8 year old helped me decorate
the living room coffee table this year.


 It was time to pull out the pine cones...
and of course our little scarecrow.
"We" would have added much more
but "we" decided to scale back a little.
(I can't believe that plant is still alive.)

And we couldn't forget his pumpkin!
He painted this over the summer at our pottery studio outing.
It turned out great, don't you think?
He is so proud of it. 
We were sure to put it in a noticeable spot!

It sure is feeling like Halloween around here!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh I totally love it. The scarecrow is perfect and so is the jack-o-lantern. What a great vignette. Congrats to the helper. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love. His pumpkin looks professional!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job on that pumpkin! I just picked up a bunch of pine cones from our yard, too ~ need to get them out of the bag and into a pretty container!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig