Country Living...Island Dreaming

April 12, 2012

I Had No Idea...

...that Restoration Hardware had a kids division!

Seriously, have I been living under a rock?

I am always complaining
that I can't find the right bedding for my son's room.
And, I can never find a lot of inspiration photos for boys' rooms.

Well, I am just loving the selection
and inspiration photos at

via

I already ordered swatches this morning.
Of course, my son and I are already
having differences of opinions
but at least I feel like I am heading in the right direction!

**Please note that I am not being compensated
in any way to write this post.

Did you know this store existed
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. No I did not know either! Wow, some really nice inspiration! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be living under a rock as well...I had no idea! I'll be anxious to see what you buy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I didn't know about their kids dept. either, but oh my, that bedding is really perfect for a boys' room. Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope my son and I can finally agree on one now!

      Delete
  4. Looks like they may have some nice selections to choose from. I know it is difficult to shop for decor, linens and furniture for children. Either they are too pricey or just not available. Let us know how you fair. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was news to me until recently too, Shelley!
    I remember seeing a baby's nursery a while back .... like a nursery from a castle or something, and when I read the fine print, it said RH! I have not seen a catalog or a store, but thought they had added some additional pages to my newest regular catalog.
    Seriously gorgeous things.
    The cribs are to die for!

    xox
    A

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok but seriously, I had no idea they had a children's division either. That is great information. Would you mind sharing this inspirational post at our WIW linky party? Hope to see you there!

    Paula
    ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig