March 29, 2012

You Have an Assignment

Because TONIGHT on CBS
(8:30 p.m./7:30 p.m central)
 my FAVORITE show comes back on for the season!
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT!
And I am giving you an assignment...
Watch the show tonight and report back to me tomorrow.

Tell me if you were able to watch without tears of laughter
streaming down your face.

Tell me you forgot how much you love a good comedy.

 Tell me how thankful you are that I told you about this show!

So, please check it out!
You won't be sorry!

Are you already a fan of this show?

6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH my hubby and I are so excited!! We LOVE this show too!! Jeff is so much like my hubby we just sit there and laugh so hard!
    Have fun!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley, I am going to set my DVR. My mom says that I have to watch the Big Bang Theory too. I am ready for a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Michelle! So glad to hear you guys are fans! Jeff is a lot like my husband too, yet my husband claims he doesn't know what I mean!

    Heather - you will love it and the Big Bang Theory is very funny too!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I missed your assignment! I'll DVR it for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My wife & I are diehard fans of the show, having watched from the very first episode! The bit about the wedding gifts had us in tears... Love it when Jeff reflects sadly on the unused quesadilla maker, "No señor."

    We never miss and episode!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!