Country Living...Island Dreaming

February 14, 2012

Valentine Cheating

Who would ever cheat on Valentine's Day?

Well, this year I am doing just that!

Instead of pulling out some festive decor to celebrate,
I am pulling out pictures from last year!
My blog was fairly new back then,
so the odds are
you haven't seen these anyway!

And if I crop a picture,
it will seem a little different.

Look familiar?

I love red and white together.


Then I found a few variations
that I didn't post last time!
One with the orchid on the right...

Some wheat and red berries...

Some more things moved around...

I guess it doesn't count as cheating if you haven't seen these, right?
(Just like a cheater...trying to justify things!)
Seriously, "it's not what it looks like..."

How did you decorate for Valentine's Day?

Linking to:
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Very pretty vignette....and it was new to me!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice, and I love the shell frame! Nice post! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was new to me too! Sometimes it is a good thing to repost for those who missed it the first time around. :) Beautiful vignettes. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope! I had not seen these photos and they are lovely so your cheating paid off. :) I adore red too! Have a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're new to me! I love red and white too. Happy Valentine's Day, Shelley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shell frame! It's a great DIY idea for the weekend... and a great way showing my treasures from the beach! Hope you had a nice v-day yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Seashells add such nice a romantic touch, your frame is wonderful! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love the shell frame! Just wanted to let you know that you are my featured blogger on Linky Followers! :)

    XO,
    Clydia
    threemangoseeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't remember seeing them. You could have just posted and we would have never known!
    Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopefully next year I will have my act together and do something different!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig