Country Living...Island Dreaming

February 3, 2012

Thinking Pink

With my little female puppy arriving tomorrow,
I have pink on my mind today...

Pink Hotels
Frangipani Hotel in Anguilla
was a failure in case you missed my mention of that recently)

Pink Sandy Beaches
Horseshoe Bay Beach, Bermuda

Pink Island Houses
Bermuda

But because of the puppy,
we won't be going away this spring.

So, I just have to enjoy some pink closer to home!

When I went shopping this week,
I picked up this darling pink and green collar.
It didn't have a matching leash
so I got a lime green one.
(I doubt my boys would touch a pink one anyway!)


This one had pink and black
but no way is my little girl
going to wear a skull and crossbones color!

Homegoods had a few cute pink things
that I don't need yet.
I am going to wait on this bedding
because I was told she will chew it up now anyway!

I should go back though
to pick up this mat for under her dishes.

I haven't gone overboard and painted
the playroom/dogroom pink or anything!
But I did have fun shopping for pink things!

One more day!

It's funny, I actually have a schedule
 for all the people who are
 coming to visit her within the next week!
It really is like we are having a baby!

What are your plans for the weekend?


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I am excited for you guys! That's a cute collar in pink and lime.
    Funny story - we have a cat that walks on a leash outdoors. She's gray and has a hot pink leash/collar and all the men in the neighborhood give my hubby grief!!!!!
    You are going to be making lots of good memories. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, they are like children...The excitement grows! Don't forget to let us know when she's HOME. Luv

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see her photos! So exciting! I love all her pink things, Nala had everything pink as a puppy too, adorable :) xo K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you should go back and get the mat for under the dish. Those things at homegoods go fast if your in a busy store like the one where my daughter works. Hope you have a pink feeding dish too. Such adorable puppies I need to get one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your baby girl. Mine is almost 4 but I remember when we brought her home. It was so wonderful...even all the pee accidents were worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an exciting time! Who would have thought it would be so much fun to shop for a dog!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig