Country Living...Island Dreaming

February 17, 2012

10 Questions Tag

About a month or so ago, a lovely blogger, Kirsty from Coral and Coast included me in her 10 questions tag.  Kirsty, I apologize for taking so long to write my post!

I have to answer 10 questions and then pass it on to other bloggers...

1.  Describe yourself in 7 words:
  • Honest
  • Funny
  • Loyal
  • Optimistic
  • Neurotic
  • Friendly
  • Intuitive
2What keeps you up at night?
  • Well if you read my blog, you know the answer to that question is my Golden Retriever puppy!
3Who would you like to be?
  • Probably just a better version of myself.  I am happy with who I am but I could learn to be more patient, relaxed and not worry so much!
4.  What are you wearing right now?
  • Since I am constantly running the furball of a puppy outside, I am wearing jeans and a long sleeved striped t-shirt.  I have not been putting anything nice on until I am just ready to go out somewhere.
5.  What scares you?
  • Anything bad happening to my kids!  That is definitely my biggest fear!
6.  What are the best/worst things about blogging?
  • Best - Sharing creative ideas, making blog-friends with so many amazing bloggers, getting motivated to work on projects in my home...
  • Worst - the amount of time I spend on my computer, feeling guilty if I don't respond to comments in a timely manner...

7.  What was the last website you visited?
  • Savvy Southern Style - I think Kim's blog was the first one I started reading on a regular basis about 2 years ago and I have barely missed a day!  I love her style and she is so talented with all her painting projects!
8.  Slankets - yes or no?
  • No, I just don't get the appeal!
9.  Tell us something about the person who tagged you.
  • Kirsty writes a beautiful blog, Coral and Coast and she is lucky enough to actually live near the beach - in New Zealand!  How wonderful is that?  Her home has great coastal style and she also has 2 dogs, one of which is a Golden Retriever named, Nala.  Kirsty is one of the bloggers I have been swapping dog stories with and she gives me hope that my little puppy will be as wonderful as her Nala someday! 
10.  Now I get to tag a few blogs I have recently found so they can answer the same 10 questions.  You are probably already familiar with some of them but they are fairly new to me over the past few months.  But one thing they all have in common is they each have at least one dog!  As you may have noticed, I have been in a desperate quest for as much information as possible to make my life a little easier with this puppy!

Deserae at Peeking thru the Sunflowers.  Her blog is full of gorgeous inspiration photos and projects she and her husband have accomplished.  You just have to check out the amazing distressed dining room table he just built.  It looks like it came straight from a Restoration Hardware catalog!  They also have 3 dogs.

Natasha at Schue Love has a beautiful blog with decorating ideas, fashion tips and she is also expecting her first baby!  She manages to be extremely stylish while pregnant...something I don't think I quite pulled off!  She happens to have a cat and a sweet Golden Retriever named, Wilson!

Kerry at House Talkn is hysterical.  You must visit her not only for her great style but she will just crack you up!  She has been a huge help answering puppy questions.  I have gone back and forth in so many emails getting all kinds of tips from her.  She has a precious Golden Retriever, George who is only a few months older than my little Rosie.  She is an inspiration because she just recently survived the housebreaking phase.  If she can do it, so can I!

Pam at Simple Details has amazing style.  I drool every time she posts pictures of her home and she has so many great ideas!  Oh, and did I mention that she has a Golden Retriever?  If her house can look that beautiful with a dog, then I have hope for mine! 

Shannon at Cozy Home Scenes is so sweet.  She has a warm and cozy blog full of creative ideas and I was in love with her Christmas foyer!  On Tuesdays, she hosts a "Cozy Home Party" so be sure to link up next week.  Oh yes, and did I mention that she has a little dog?  So she has also been helpful with my puppy comments and questions!

And ladies, please don't feel obligated to pass this on.  You won't hurt my feelings if you don't want to participate!  I know some people don't like to do the whole "tagging thing".

So there, you learned a little about me and you may find a blog or two that you haven't read before!

Have a wonderful weekend!
What are your plans?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Loved reading your 10 questions Shelley and I love that all the blogs you chose have dogs! Too funny! I'm off to check them out! :) xo K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to checking out the blogs you recommend. Gotta love goldens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so much fun to read your replys to the 10 questions :o) I am so flattered that you tagged me......thank you!!! Have a great weekend :o)
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading your answers! Thank you so much for including me - I can't wait to visit everyone else!
    In Puppy Sisterhood,
    Kerry at HouseTalkN

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clever that you tagged all of us with fur babies, thanks! Fun answers, I can definitey relate! Wishing you and the Rosie restfull nights soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig