Country Living...Island Dreaming

September 3, 2011

Soaking Up the Sun Saturday #14

For the last "Soaking Up the Sun Saturday",
I am posting a sunset picture to end the summer.

This is Seaside Heights boardwalk a few weeks ago at sunset.
Luckily, the storm wasn't too bad there.
The picture was taken from the rooftop miniature golf course.

The kids really enjoyed their time there this summer.

In fact, while Daddy is home playing golf this weekend,
the kids and I are "down the shore"
for one last summer weekend.

Where are you spending Labor Day Weekend?


Linking to:
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Thankful you still have pretty scenes to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I wish I were there and not working this holiday weekend.
    I hope y'all have a great Labor Day weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so exited to visit NJ soon! Love the beach... but not too many "action" and roller coasters ;-) Hope we find some nice and quiet places to stay a while, taking pictures, do some beachwalk, maybe shelling... and a little bit shopping, of course!

    BTW: Thanks for your comment! I'll try to forget my "weather worries"!!

    Have a great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely photo. Have a fun weekend. We have family coming for a barbecue.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig