Country Living...Island Dreaming

September 13, 2011

A Fun Rug

You might have noticed,
that I love the Caribbean!

I just found this rug in the new
Home Decorators Collection catalog:
Home Decorators Collection
This is the Driftwood color...

but it comes in Multi too:
I wish I had a place to put one!
 I think it would look great in a contemporary space,
a loft apartment
or a fun beach house!
It might even be fun in a beach-themed kid's room
or even hanging on a wall!

Where would you put it?


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love the Driftwood colors, so I'd get that one! I don't have a place for one, but I think you should buy one and show us where you put it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes... you SHOULD buy one, Shelley!!! I'm sure you'll find the perfect place for that pretty rug! You can hang it on the wall, maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a super fun way to incorporate a place you love! Especially since those rugs are so *cute*! So glad you dropped by so I could find your fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I think I'd opt to put this in a "city" environment... all the more perfect to daydream.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig