Country Living...Island Dreaming

September 20, 2011

Autumn Tabletop

After moving around the furniture in my Living Room,
I played around a bit with the tabletops.

It's always fun to throw in some
burlap and dried wheat for fall.

And you might recognize my little pumpkin from yesterday's post.
(It is back to the other table already)

And as you can see by this older picture,
I used to have a different lamp on the table.

I moved the fruit lamp in from the foyer.
The size and darker color
works better in here with my new changes to the room.

I love using these candleholders in the fall.
They are from Southern Living at Home,
which I believe is Willow House now.

This pedestal bowl is from Southern Living at Home too!

And then because I needed even more
Southen Living at Home accessories,
I switched out the wheat for this lantern!

I swear this thing moves all over my house!
I have been thinking of painting it black though.

 Even though I consider myself a summer/beach person,
I seem to have a lot of fall colors in my house.

What colors dominate your home?

Linking to:


Thanks for featuring me!!!

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Im lovin the candles on the chunky base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely fall arrangement. I love the burlap and wheat...it just says "Fall"!

    My favorite colors tend to be cool, with grey undertones. After my ghastly kitchen wallpaper is removed, I need to pick out new paint colors for my cabinets and walls. Wish me luck! Picking out the right paint color takes me forever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful arrangement! I love the sweet little pair of pears. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This table top is perfect for fall without losing your sunny, beachy look! I love the wheat in the pitcher and the lantern is fabulous!! Everything looks great! :-)

    Love your blog!

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. I love the burlap scrunched on the table and the wheat is perfect. Beautiful candlesticks also. Then I also really like the lantern. Both are such lovely vignettes. Beautiful lamp also, I am crazy about lamps and this one is stunning. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty Fall tabletop vignette. Love your lantern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fall arrangement! My colors are red, yellow and green, so they work well for fall and winter...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty vignette! I love that lantern candleholder. I would love to find one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you liked my bench! Sewing is not easy for me, trust me. I suffer from all sorts of sewing issues but was really happy with how the pleats turned out.

    And I love the little burlap mat and the bowl holding the pears. Too cute! Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done! The arrangement on the table looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by and commenting =) I really love the burlap and the chunky iron candle holder. I move stuff all over too. Nothing is set in stone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely fall decor you have displayed in your home. Nothing says fall more than burlap and wheat!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig