August 13, 2011

Soaking Up the Sun Saturday #11

This week we are looking at a picture of the Antigua Sailing Regatta
which takes place at the end of April each year.
It is considered one of the top five regattas in the world.

A good portion of the race takes place off the southern coast of Antigua
and a few years ago we stayed at the Curtain Bluff Resort
which wound up being a perfect place to watch the race.
What fun it was to sit on the beach and watch the sailboats glide by.

Do you happen to be sailing somewhere this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Wish that view was outside my window!
    xx
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pic, Shelley! Love the aqua blue water. Have a sunny Sunday!!

    Jutta

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!