Country Living...Island Dreaming

August 29, 2011

The Aftermath

I just wanted to send a quick post to let you know I won't be able to get back to anyone right away.  I don't know when I will be able to post this week since our power has been out since yesterday afternoon and we don't expect to get it back until the end of the week.  There are trees and power lines down all over the place but luckily we are all ok and are fortunate enough to have family close by so we can shower and eat.  I hope you are all safe and enjoying all the simple things in life...like electricity and water!  LOL!


Take care everyone!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Bummer to have no electricity, but glad ya'll are safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought being without cable tv and internet was bad! Hope they have it up and running for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your note... Glad to hear that you're ok!

    However, we're looking forward to our first trip to NJ. Hope there's nothing on it's way like Irene {ok... I'm a little bit afraid}

    Take care!
    Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelley, I've been thinking of you. Living without electricity is no fun, but I'm glad to hear that you and your family are safe. If you can, I hope you can give us an update at the end of the week. Stay safe my dear blog friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig