Country Living...Island Dreaming

July 30, 2011

Soaking Up the Sun Saturday #9

"When the sun goes down we'll be groovin'
When the sun goes down we'll be feelin alright
When the sun goes down over the water
Everything is hotter when the sun goes down"
                                 -Kenny Chesney


This week's photo is the view from
Caneel Bay
on the island of St. John in the US Virgin Islands.
I would love to run into Kenny Chesney on St. John.
He has a house somewhere on the island.

Have you run into any celebrities on the beach?


By the way, I apologize if I haven't gotten back to you this week,
I have been a bit under the weather.
Maybe I just need a little more sun...

Have a great weekend!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I would love to run into KC on the beach, too!!! Mr Flip Flop himself is one of my favorite country singers ...and a real pirate ;-) Was at his show in Vegas a few years ago... awesome!!!

    Have a great weekend! Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun searching for Kenny!

    Hope you fell better soon!

    Happy Saturday!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Love this beachy shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite KC songs - Old Blue Chair. Love that song and want to go to Jost Van Dyke one day....some day.

    What did you decide about the staircase and foyer?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig