July 9, 2011

Soaking Up the Sun Saturday #6

This week, I really did soak up the sun!
I have been away since last Saturday at the Jersey Shore
 spending time with my family on the beach.

I brought my computer with me since I planned on posting
 a couple times while we were away but then discovered
 there was NO INTERNET there!
I was quite stressed over this at first
 but then just enjoyed being unplugged for a while...
I do feel quite refreshed now!
  I must say though,
 I am looking forward to catching up on all the blog reading
 I missed over the past week! 

So, to keep up with my Saturday ritual, here is this week's sunny/beach image:

This is Horseshoe Bay beach in Bermuda.
Yes, the sand really is pink there!
And as you can see by all the people,
it is quite the popular spot!

Hope you enjoy your weekend everyone!

How long can YOU stay away from the internet?

1 comment:

  1. Looks wonderful! The pink sand and blue water is really pretty. Wish I was there now! :)

    I seemed to go through phases with the internet. Sometimes I love blogging, and sometimes I don't. Right now, I'm not motivated. Perhaps soon something interesting will come along and I'll want to share it! In the meantime, I'll be back to visit yours! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!