Country Living...Island Dreaming

June 29, 2011

Hampton Homes and Hank

It's that time again...
Yes, it's time to get hooked on "Hank Med"!

The new season of Royal Pains begins
TONIGHT
on USA network
at 9:00 p.m.!
I began watching the show when it premiered a couple years ago
because I saw all these gorgeous Hamptons homes in the preview.

I have continued to watch
and LOVE
the show because of the
stories,
the characters
and of course the Hampton eye candy
 which drew me there in the first place!

Last season's scene between Evan and Paige
 was one of the sweetest scenes I have ever seen on TV!

If you are sick of watching reruns
or "faux" reality shows
 that pretend they know about the beach,
check this show out!
You will be hooked just like me!

Go on over to the Royal Pains website to find out more,
catch up on some past episodes
or even take a quiz to find your Hamptons' style.

Have you seen Royal Pains yet?

After watching it tonight,
come back and tell me what you think!


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Hee! Hee! I like this show too! Sometimes the plot can be a bit unrealistic, but the characters and scenery are very charming. Thanks for reminding me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved this series. it was fun, light, and a refreshing change from all of the Law & Order and Missing Person shows!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come and join my fashionable Giveaway from The Shabby Apple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I "need" a new show...
    Will it be hard to jump in at this point?
    Just discovered your blog and am loving what I have read so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl, I think you could jump in and start watching. They usually do a recap at the beginning but even if you don't know all the back story, it is an enjoyable, slightly silly escape of a show!

    Like Heather said above, sometimes the plot can be a bit unrealistic but I think that is part of the reason I like it!

    And yes, Karena, it is a refreshing change!

    Be sure to check it out tonight and let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in town when they were filming, it was fun to watch. They advetise in our Southampton paper for extras. That might be fun, but you had to have a BMW or Porche!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig