April 19, 2011

Caribbean Colors and a Console

I am getting tired of all this cloudy and rainy weather
here in New Jersey! 
Will spring EVER get here?!!
I thought I would decorate my family room console
with all the bright colors of the islands.
It least it will feel springy inside!
Most of my house has a lot of earthy colors
as you can see by the Monroe Bisque walls.
I just grabbed all the colorful things I could find...




I love blue and pink together!

Yes, we have all seen this orchid before!

The photos are from Turks and Caicos.

Linking up to:


Has spring come to your house yet?




7 comments:

  1. Looks like spring and summer to me! I am ready for the beach after seeing that!!
    Very pretty vignette! I thought everything looked
    great and so colorful, I am sure that brightened your mood as well as your walls and table.
    Blessings, and hope you get some spring weather soon, sometimes we have to manufacture the season inside....I live in Florida so I do that in the Fall......cause it is hot hot outside,
    but feels like Fall inside!! lol
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The pics are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want to go to the beach. Now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is here...and it was gorgeous in Paris on our vacation fortunately.
    Love your blue and white and the symmetry of your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks as though your inside is ready for spring. Hope the outside cooperates soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I can feel the ocean breeze already and the sound of the palms gently blowing. Is that drums I hear off in the distance?

    You captured the tropics perfectly with your vignette, it looks just lovely!

    Now where's that cabana boy with my mojito?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're having unseasonably warm weather so I'm trying to enjoy it while I can!!!

    I love the way you've brought spring into your house. Now close your eyes and listen to the birdsong and feel the sun on your face. See, it's Spring!!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!