March 30, 2011

Flattered

I was shocked the other day to find an email from Clydia at Three Mango Seeds awarding me the
Stylish Blogger Award! 
I am so flattered and also had a laugh
that it happened to be the day I was posting about toilets! 

Anyway, I was sick last week,
my older son had a high fever over the weekend
 and then today my younger son came down with the fever!  Ugghh!

So, I will do my best to get my list to
 pass on this award as soon as possible but in the meantime,
I wanted to acknowledge the award
 and tell you to go over a visit Clydia's awesome blog!
  Check it out!  Three Mango Seeds  Thanks again Clydia!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love your home & shore tours ~ Jersey girls rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Shelley!! That is wonderful, you are stylin'!!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!