February 1, 2011

Winter in the Country Tabletop

In November, Ballard Designs was having a great sale and I bought this cute console table for a neglected corner of my family room...

The black and white country pictures add a little winter feel to the tabletop.
(Actually, the pictures are photocopies from a calender.  I just stuck them over the existing pictures to see how I would like a winter look.) 

I kept my pinecones out from Christmas to keep a touch of winter.


We are bracing for yet another storm in the Northeast tonight...ice this time...great.

Linking up to A Stroll Thru Life Tabletop Tuesday.  Thanks for hosting Marty!

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely vignette. I really like the composition of the wall hanging and the table display. Perfect. The three pots of pine cones are wonderful. The books on the bottom add such interest also. Very pretty. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Ballards. Your table looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black & white calendar copies are a GREAT idea! Is that Warren Kimble?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is lovely! Beautiful table and the calendar pages are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the table, photo gallery and all accessories! Well done Shelley!

    Kinga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone!
    No, the calendar pages are not Warren Kimble...I have to find the rest of the calendar to get the artist info...
    Thanks for stopping by everyone!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!