February 13, 2011

There's Hope Yet

So, I was getting out of the shower a few minutes ago
and in the next room all I hear is
"Whoa, cool, look at that, awesome"...
I figured the kids were watching some kind of "manly man" show with my football-loving husband!

Nope, that wasn't the case at all!

Yes, my "DDIY" (Don't Do It Yourself) husband and my two boys were watching Holmes on Holmes on HGTV!

It was hysterical how into the show they all were!  And to think, I used to be annoyed that HGTV didn't have any decorating shows on Sunday mornings.

Thanks HGTV. 
There is hope for my guys yet!

Now, could you just lighten up on all the real estate shows for me?!!

Does any one else have a family who recently discovered the DIY shows?


2 comments:

  1. How fun. Nope, the DH isn't about to watch any of them. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband likes House Hunters...he's the type who would rather move than DIY!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!