Country Living...Island Dreaming

February 15, 2011

The Secret is Out

Travel websites will be crashing...
Travel agents' phones will be ringing off the hooks...
Because last night's Bachelor
would make anyone fall in LOVE with the island of
Anguilla!

How can you not book a trip there after seeing last night's episode?!!

The show truly managed to capture the beauty and charm of the island.


I was worried I wouldn't have photos to show you where they were on the show. 

Although I didn't have pictures of the Cuisinart Resort, where they stayed, I did have:

Little Bay - where they jumped off the cliff and...

Sandy Island, where Brad and Emily had a romantic date.

Now, if you want to read about my adventures there,  please head over to my post,
(if you haven 't already!)

Is a trip to Anguilla in YOUR future?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. It is my dream to live somewhere tropical like this. I'm hoping to retire in a tropical place some day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm dying to visit this place as well!:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig