Country Living...Island Dreaming

November 22, 2010

Master Bath in Progress


Yes, another room in my house that is in progress.  It will probably stay this way for a while because there is nothing really wrong with it, just some things that could use some freshening up...

Gee, that orchid looks familiar...shocking that it's still alive!  I do love my plantation shutters, though.


The water closet. The walls in the bathroom are Amsterdam by Benjamin Moore.  

I love these prints from Bermuda artist, Diana Amos.


Some beachy accents.  



Here is where the problems begin...I would love to change the tile and the shower doors.


Each side of the bathroom has these awful mirrors that meet in the corner.  What a 'great' builder feature!  Such a huge project to rip them out and do something else.  I just can't deal with this now...

Maybe I will just stare at this orchid for awhile to make the design issues go away...

At least for now, I like the color and the calm feeling of the bathroom.  Too many other projects to tackle first....
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to respond in a timely manner. If you click on the "Notify Me" button below your comment, you will be notified of follow up comments through email. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig