May 16, 2017

Island Living - Beautiful Homes of Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard

What kind of blogger goes to Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts and forgets to look up the 2015 HGTV Dream Home?  Umm...that would be me!  I know they don't give tours any more but you would think I would have remembered to swing by one of my favorite HGTV Dream Homes of all time!

I guess I got a little distracted...

White Classic Home in Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
This is just one of the many houses I fell in love with in Edgartown.

Classic New England Home - Martha's Vineyard
Soooo New England coastal style...what's not to love?

Classic White House in Martha's Vineyard, MA
Isn't this just perfection with the vines on the white picket fence?  I could see myself sipping a glass of wine in one of those Adirondack chairs back there!

Waterfront Home - Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard
Or, how fabulous to live right down by the water.  They probably have the most incredible view!

New England Home in Martha's Vineyard
What a dream to be able to live in one of these quintessential New England coastal homes.

Classic Garage - Homes of Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard
I think I would even be happy to live in this garage!

White House with White Fence
I couldn't decide if the white ones were my favorites...

Beautiful archway and fence in Martha's Vineyard
With all their beautiful fences and archways... 

Yellow Cottage Home in Martha's Vineyard, MA
Or, if I would go for a vibrant yellow with flowering window boxes!

Street in Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, MA
 As if I even have a choice!  One can dream though...

Martha's Vineyard Home
Either way, I fell in love with each and every home in this charming coastal town!

We had the best time on our girl's weekend!  I already told you about the Kentucky Derby Party at our hotel and I will be back to share more of this beautiful place with you!

Have you ever been to the lovely island
of Martha's Vineyard?

I would love for you follow along so you don't miss a post!


DIY By Design - Swing into Spring
Essence of Home - Share Your Style
A Delightsome Life - Home and Garden Thursday
Seeking Lavender Lane - Creative Circle
Marilyn's Treats - Thursday Favorite Things

Craftberry Bush - Inspiration Gallery
Rattlebridge Farm - Foodie Friday and Everything Else
Pieced Pastimes - Saturday Sparks
Sweet Pea - Best of the Weekend
The Everyday Home - Share it One More Time
The SITS Girls - Saturday Sharefest
Finding Silver Pennies Sundays Link Party
Love of Home - Sundays at Home Link Party
Life and Linda - Dishing it and Digging It
Marilyn's Treats - Over the Moon Party
Dwellings - Amaze Me Monday
A Stroll Thru Life - Inspire Me Tuesday
Cedar Hill - The Scoop
Domestically Speaking - Inspire Me Monday
The Dedicated House - Make It Pretty Monday
Sweet Parish Place - Totally Terrific Tuesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays
My Life Abundant - Wonderful Wednesday
Talk of the Town Link Party
Imparting Grace - Grace at Home
April Harris - Heart and Soul Link Party
Inspiration for Moms - Inspiration Monday
Creatively Living - Monday Funday
Two Chicks and a Mom - Funtastic Friday

13 comments:

  1. OH, the level of architectural detail is extraordinary! Thanks for the eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley, I love Martha's Vineyard and the homes are extraordinary. Thanks for sharing some of your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous homes!! While I loved Martha's Vineyard, I like Nantucket even better. Glad you had a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous homes. I still haven't made it to MV - maybe in Sept. when it's not so crowded. Enjoy your week, sweet Shelley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Shelley...all of them...so much character!

    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!

    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it amazing?! I almost felt like I was there with you. Makes me so excited for a return trip! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These are all so beautiful! I can`t even decide which one I like more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, gorgeous homes. I never tire at looking at beautiful homes. Would be sweet to have a tour. Thanks for sharing these treasure at Dishing It & Digging It.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I've been to MV, but it's been several years ago. But oh, I do remember the allure of the homes, the whole area (it was Sept). Great post, happy Michael Lee shared it on Foodie Friday. Have a great weekend, Shelley.
    Rita C at Panoply

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never been to Martha's Vineyard but I have been to New England. I so enjoyed your tour! It would be a dream to live in one of these homes. Visiting via Foodie Friday - if you have time please do pop by and share your post with my Hearth and Soul Link party live on my site AprilJHarris.com now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful post, I love looking at homes. We were at Martha's Vineyard years ago - would love to go back sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never been to Martha's Vineyard, but would love to go. The homes just look amazing! I could live in any or all of them!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!