October 20, 2016

Thanksgiving Sign (and Free Printables)

The white beadboard frame in my guest bathroom gets changed for every season and holiday.  I usually just whip up a quick chalkboard print from PicMonkey like this one from a few years ago...

Bathroom Vignette with Thanksgiving art

And last year, I went with a burlap look...

Thankful sign in beadboard frame

Besides the typical fall decor, I don't have many 'Thanksgiving specific' type of decorations around the house.  This little addition to the bathroom is a fun way to honor the holiday...and to remind us all to be thankful!

Here is a close up of the print I made on PicMonkey...

Thankful Printable on "Burlap"

Then after I hung mine, I played around with the wording a bit and came up with this one...(which I think I actually like better)....

Always Thankful Printable on Burlap

The background is a slightly more detailed and the wording is a little different.  I might end up using one of the burlap ones again this year unless I come up with something else...

Here is a close up of the previous year's chalkboard look...

Thankful Chalkboard Printable

Anyway, feel free to save and print them if you like.  I apologize if I don't have a special "download here" or other fancy way of copying them.  I spent way too much time yesterday trying to learn how to save them as pdf files so they could be used as printables.

Just try doing a "save as" and see if that works.  Yeah, I am such a professional with this stuff!  

Thanksgiving will be here before we know it!

 

Sharing with these link parties:
French Country Cottage - Feathered Nest Friday
Easy Peasy Pleasy - Funtastic Friday
Pieced Pastimes - Saturday Sparks
Sweet Pea - Best of the Weekend
DIY Showoff - That DIY Party
Linda and Linda - Dishing It and Digging It
Dwellings - Amaze Me Monday
Inspiration for Moms - Inspiration Monday
My Pinterventures - Merry Monday Link Party
Marilyn's Treats - Over the Moon
Coastal Charm - Show and Share
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia - Inspire Me Monday
Cedar Hill Farmhouse - The Scoop
A Stroll Thru Life - Inspire Me Tuesday
The Dedicated House - Make it Pretty Monday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays
My Life Abundant - Wonderful Wednesday
A Savory Feast - The Wednesday Showcase
DIY by Design - Fall into Fall Party
The Essence of Home - Share Your Style
Domestic Charm - Creative Circle Party
Craftberry Bush - Inspiration Gallery
Tatertots and Jello - Link Party Palooza
The Everyday Home - Share it One More Time



9 comments:

  1. What a lovely sentiment! I love that you have it framed. Have a great weekend, Shelley! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Even thought it is not quite Halloween time, I'm already thinking about Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The printables are wonderful. Love the energy the different fonts create. Maybe you should have said Christmas will be here before we know it as time is passing so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute! I don't have any Thanksgiving artwork either. It's nice that you were able to make your own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Shelley! Makes me sing the Josh Groban song in my head.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSKIVf0hSn0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Shelley! Makes me sing the Josh Groban song in my head.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSKIVf0hSn0

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shelley, what a cute idea! I don't have any Thanksgiving artwork, and this is such a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so simple and lovely! I think I could see this hanging in my home year-round!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Dishing It & Digging It. Hope to see you back again this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!