I really should switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
Now, I kind of knew this was important but I am a bit stubborn and stuck in my ways. I have been blogging for 5 years and don't always adapt well to change...especially when it involves technology.
Please feel free to answer any (or all) of the questions below:
- Do you use Blogger or Wordpress.org?
- If you are still on Blogger, do you plan to stay on Blogger? Why or why not?
- Did you pay someone to make the transition from Blogger to Wordpress or did you learn how to do it yourself?
- Can you recommend someone to transfer my blog? (If you want to keep the name private, please email me.)
- Why does there seem to be huge price variations for this transfer service?
- If you went through the transfer process, how long did it take and did it run smoothly?
- Would you recommend waiting until after the winter holidays to make the change or is it better to do it right away? (I am just thinking that January is kind of a slow-blogging time).
- Any other comments or tips are appreciated!
Thanks for taking the time to share your advice! Not only are you helping me, but I am sure you are helping all those other bloggers who share my same dilemma!
I will be sure to keep you updated with my decisions!
A Savory Feast - The Wednesday Showcase
Pieced Pastimes - Saturday Sparks