December 31, 2014

My Top 10 Most Viewed Posts of 2014

In my last post, I listed My 10 Favorite Posts of 2014 but I finally figured out how to list my top ten most viewed posts.  Yeah, I've been blogging for 4 years and I finally caught on...I'm such a computer wiz...

Anyway, here are my top 10 most viewed posts written in 2014!  Please click the link below each picture if you want to read the full post.

#10


#9
Homegoods Lamp


#8


#7


#6


#5


#4


#3


#2


#1
Home Office Makeover - Most Viewed Posts of 2014


There were a couple repeats from My 10 Favorite Posts of 2014 but for the most part they were different.  What fun to see which posts were most popular!

Once again, I want to thank everyone who stops by my blog!  I enjoy reading every comment as well as taking this journey with all of you!  Happy New Year and I look forward to more fun in 2015!

Cheers! 
Shelley
I'd love for you to follow along so you don't miss a post!

Linking to:

9 comments:

  1. I love your kitchen and the different ways you have displayed your bakers' rack.

    Happy 2015 Shelley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you and your family a very Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Shelley!! Looking forward to seeing what you have planned in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Shelley! I always love looking at your blog. Best to 2015!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year...I remember all of those posts! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great Christmas, Shelley. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great posts and just love your home office, truly a number one!!! .....Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great recap of 2014, thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!