September 18, 2014

Rosie's Throwback Thursday

Hello there!
It's me, Rosie...


Remember when I was this little and cute?

My mom misses those days.  

She also misses all of you this week while she works on a school event.  

I thought I would stop by to say hello and let you enjoy my puppy cuteness while she gets things done.  I don't think she will mind.  She doesn't even know I can type!

She looks forward to catching up with all of you as soon as possible.  

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Woof!

Love, Rosie  

11 comments:

  1. Rosie, you are officially a dog with a blog and you are so adorable! Hope your mom's week is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, so adorable. I remember these days well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your puppy cuteness! Having had 3 Goldens, I am completely biased but it is so obvious, you are a very adorable girl, Rosie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. Love your blog and all that you share, especially Rosie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rosie, it's Rio. I bet you miss your mom this week. I love the guys at my house, but there is just something special about the way a mom takes care of us, and knows exactly what we need! Wish I were there to keep you company till she's finished with her project! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosie-
    So glad to hear your mom missed the puppy days as we are knee deep in them here :)
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are one gorgeous girl! Maybe I am a little biased though , I have a golden too, her name is Maddie and two boys at the bridge, Tristan and Lincoln. So happy to have you as out blog mascot!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and try my best to get back to you in a timely manner through email. If I cannot reach you, I will reply in the comment section above. Thanks for stopping by!